1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write eleven new ones.
3. Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
- If you had enough money to do anything, what would you want to do? I’d be on the next plane to England. Then France. Then Italy. Then Fiji.
2) Tell me about a dream/ambition of yours. Published Novel! I have some academic stuff published, but that’s most definitely not the same.
3) If you had to choose a muse/or another muse if RP, who would it be and why? Fandral. He’s really so much fun to write.
4) Think of a character that you find you can relate to and why. Anne Elliot. Her quiet observation of the people around her.
5) Is there someone in particular that you look up to? If so, why? My parents, who are loving, hardworking, wonderful people.
6) What do you think the hardest thing would be for you to give up forever? Er…beyond the basics, and looking at the non-necessities of life? The internet. Yeah. Also, coffee.
7) Would you protect someone you really cared about even if they showed up on your doorsteps and told you that they had done something bad that risked their and others’ lives? I would hope that my love is unconditional. But I’d also want that person to face their responsibility, their duty to their own soul and character. That’s a hard thing, oh yes.
8) Do you have any big regrets? I wish I’d taken more opportunities in my 20s. Long story.
9) Tell me about your happiest memory/experience. Hmmm, just one? I’m not sure I can pick the MOST happy, but I’ve had some really wonderful moments, such as this: standing on a mountaintop having conquered, for that one time, my fear of heights.
10) If you could be an animal, mythical or real, what would you be and why? Fox! They always seem to be enjoying life.
“Those of us in the industry who are still foolishly clinging to the idea that female films, with women at the center, are niche experiences, they are not! Audience wants to see them, and in fact, they earn money. The world is round, people!” - Cate Blanchett
(Source: fuckindiva, via metalshell)
Watch the film adaptation of Hamlet with David Tennant and Patrick Stewart HERE
on the Great Performances Web site.
This is one of the best Hamlets out there, and it’s free, so I throw the link around every chance I get.If you haven’t seen it already, do so now. If you’ve already seen it, go ahead and indulge yourself a second, third, eighteenth, time; it’s worth it.
I suppose this is what we call a signal boost?
I love Hamlet. Literally. I LOVE him. And this is my favorite version to date. Yes, partly bc David Tennant, but that’s because he is so close to the Hamlet of my dreams. Watch it now!
(Source: quothshakespeare, via shredsandpatches)